You must follow the steps below in order to be eligible for a refund or an exchange:
Contact us by e-mail within 7 days of receiving your order.
Please return goods to us within 14 days of receiving the goods from us. All shipping costs involved will be entirely the customer’s responsibility. In the event of an exchange, we will charge to ship out the replacement items. We will reimburse the shipping costs if you have returned an item to us due to the item being faulty or damaged and our quality control team have accepted the item to be faulty.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs . Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
We advise you to send items back to us via registered delivery or courier and that you retain proof of postage. Ensure that the item you are sending back to us is adequately insured as we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage in transit back to us.
We will only accept a return if the item is new and unused. We will not accept any item that shows indication that it has been worn. We also cannot accept the return of any undergarments/socks. This is for hygiene purposes. Items should be returned in the original packaging, all tags should still be attached and the item should show no signs of wear. Shoe boxes should be undamaged as they are also considered to be part of the product.
If you require any further information on our returns policy you can contact us.
- Orders aim to be delivered between 4-5 weeks and every effort will be made for orders to be shipped within the prescribed time limit.
- Delivery in certain countries may be subject to local taxes and import duties which the customer will be held responsible for.
- Orders will be delivered to an the billing address. Once your order has been confirmed and fulfilled the shipping address cannot be altered. All orders will require a signature upon delivery.
- Estimated delivery times may vary depending on shipping destination and are only a guide.
- We are not responsible for any delays due to orders being undeliverable or customs clearance.
- Orders that are undeliverable will be returned to us, and any costs incurred due to undeliverable orders may be charged to the customers.
- We aim to deliver between 4-5 weeks. There may be times where this may not be possible due to circumstances out of our control.
- Solitaire or stud earrings are the most classic earring styles.
- These are the perfect earrings for daily wear, and depending on the size can be beautiful when worn on special occasions.
- Push backings glide onto the post and are held in place by friction. These backing provide an easy to wear, yet secure fastening. Whereas, screw backings screw in place onto the post. This provides an added level of security and is the better option for larger earrings.
- The beauty of a stud earring is that it gives the illusion that the gemstone is floating on the ear.
- This creates a subtle beauty while showcasing the color of the natural gemstone or the sparkle of the diamond. Studs are easy to wear and smaller than other earring styles. This makes them a perfect choice for girls and women of all ages. Studs are always a safe gifting option as they flatter all types of skin tones and face shapes. When building a personal collection of jewelry, we recommend purchasing a pair of studs first in a favorite gemstone or in diamonds, as they are staples that can be worn with any kind of attire.